to Our Company
The Channel Group, a New York-based life sciences venture development and management firm, engages in two types of activities: venture formation and venture transactions.
As principals, The Channel Group creates, develops, and manages life sciences companies based on drug candidates and technologies emanating from medical centers, academic institutions, research institutes, and commercial R&D organizations.
As advisors, The Channel Group's affiliate, BioMed Transition Partners, is typically engaged by the CEO or Board of a medical, healthcare, or life sciences company to effect a strategic transaction. The transactions concluded by BioMed Transition Partners and its Managing Partners have included:
- major financings and recapitalizations
- restructurings and spin-offs
- in-and out-licensing of products and technologies
- reorganization and re-launch of stalled ventures
- acquisitions, mergers, and sales of companies